hiatus

As of right now, I do not have any positive thing to say or even harbour positive thoughts. I feel guilty to even think of ranting here on my beloved blog, because it used to come from a place full of love. The only social networking site that I feel like I can take a breather is Tumblr because it encompasses strangers and lovely images that are from my wildest dreams. Do not get me wrong; I live and breathe familiarity. As much as I try to be adventurous, or appear to be trying, I want something that I can fall back on but sadly I confess, Blogger's no longer my home. Maybe it will be, maybe this is just one of the many hiatuses I've had, but for now, I'd have to bid Goodbye.


So, Goodbye. 

3 tissues:

Anonymous said...

Nash???? why?? nande desuka? i'll miss your writing :(

zawani badri said...

please dont say good bye *pegang kaki nash*

Azie Nazri said...

I pray that everything will be well eventually and this will be a happy place again. Have a good rest, Running With Scissors.

-your No. 1 fan.