"read this to me and I'll come back to you"


Watched The Notebook for the umpteenth time tonight and cried incessantly like always. Ryan and Rachel make their love story so real, that you can just feel the pain, the love. Just weeks ago, I watched Ryan in Crazy Stupid Love and he has changed tremendously. He's buffer and more handsome even. It's no surprise since The Notebook was released 7 years ago. And I still somehow have hope, though I know it won't happen, for Ryan and Rachel to get back together. The reason why the tearjerker movie struck a deep chord with me is because I've been in Allie's shoes. And it was no picnic. But that was then and I was young and dumb. Now I'm crazily, "smartly" in love.



2 tissues:

anonymous said...

i watched the movie once. i read the novel once. now i've forgotten what the story is all about. thanks to you, i am determined to read it once again. XD

azilaabidin said...

is there any like button here? hihi :)