"I'm so sick of the tension, sick of the hunger, sick of you acting like I owe you this."

I miss how these guys made me feel. Goosebumps all over when I relive Chester's screams and Mike's rapping. Helped me a lot in going through my high school years. I don't know what was so therapeutic and calming, but whenever something angered or saddened me, I'd put on my headphones and blast them out on my walkman and then I'd feel better. Tears streaming or shaking still, but that pinch of relief would be there. I went to their concert when I was 15, and it still is the best concert I've attended so far. The energy was mad. We all want to turn back time to some points in our lives right, and being there at the stadium watching them is definitely one of it. They're legendary.


All of their songs are amazing but here's one that will always be my favourite :




0 tissues: