fashionspiration

I love Tumblr, because the people I follow post such beautiful and inspiring pictures that I spend hours on it every day. The site is definitely my favourite among other social networking websites like FB and Twitter. Here are some fashionable pictures I saved and looooveee.


Okay actually this picture is of a scene from one my favourite tv shows of all time, Boy Meets World. But what attracts me to it, fashion-wise, is that 90's fashion was so so much simpler and I miss it. Curduroy pants, jeans, plaid shirts, sweaters and sneakers and people won't look at you like you've no fashion sense whatsoever. 


Throw out the mundane black blazer and pants, put on some brown ones and you'll look totally spiffy! Love this. If I were an interviewer, I'd hire you in an instant :p



I'm all in for the baseball jacket craze right now. My mum has one from her Uni days in the States but it's a bit bulky and needs major dry-cleaning. Scoured for it online and got myself a look-alike :)


A bit unclear due to me sitting down..


This would be my uniform if Malaysia was a four-season country. Looks so comfy! I guess that's my basic need in clothes; comfort.


A backless dress is always so much sexier than a plunging neckline. The colours are my favourite too; grey and dusty, coral pink.


I've run in into a few leopard-print pants but because my lower body is a bit on the voluptuous side, I dare not to wear one. I'll definitely look tacky :/ But this woman looks lovely doesn't she? The cream shirt compliments the pants perfectly.


What my future son will dress like.


I've always persuaded Amer to wear a sweater over his shirt and tie but a reluctant look is always given. I can perfectly understand why (our scorching weather) but this look is so, so handsome isn't it? I'd melt at the sight of any man sporting it.


I'm on the prowl for the perfect psychedelic, starry-printed skirt or pair of pants. I've come across a pair of bright mix of blue, red, yellow and green pants from Calaqisya at ChicPop but my sisters gave me a no-never-no look. Very obvious that I'm the most adventurous one among us four :p



These are currently my favourites. Will search for more!

2 tissues:

cikgu chopstick said...

this is so nashrah i think, can tell in an instant :D btw, u'll look good la in those skinny leopard print pants! jgn takut! i think 'those' r assets! hehe i envy people who have big butts

Nashrah Khan said...

hehehe I just love to see nice outfits :) haaa maluuu apisss, besar sgt! hahaha. but if i have the courage one day, i'll give it a try :)