being bold


I'm currently liking these:


Aina, Mary, if I knew how to style hair, I'd braid your manes for tomorrow night. It's so pretty, like how a mermaid would look like (my imagination okay)


I've always loved the colour red on lips. But I've never dared to try though. It's so out there for a timid me. The farthest look I went for was this:


Okay it isn't so clear for you to see, but I wore a dark berry lip colour and lined my eyes black. For me, this is going all out, since the usual "rule" is light lips, dark eyes or vice versa.

And also, I'm very much into high waisted pants. Not because it's the current in thing, but because I feel it is the one garment that best hide my tummy and bum..  


..and that makes me feel good about myself. What's more, it isn't tight fitting, the one quality about clothing I am currently and slowly deducting from my wardrobe.


Writing on superficial matters to ignore a sad self...

0 tissues: